6X6 conversion package for Toyota Hilux
Building on a proven 6X6 Hilux with 33 inch tires, Arctic Trucks is now adding a 6x6 Hilux with 44 inch tires (AT44 6x6) to the product range. The benefits of the 6x6 version over the 4x4 are higher load capacity and improved towing ability. The large deck can be fitted with various modules for carrying people, equipment, sleeping arrangement etc. The large deck, as well as extra large fuel tanks, will double or more the driving range. With more traction the 6x6 will have greater pulling capacity in difficult conditions. The new drive line of the 6x6 has been designed to keep the exceptional reliability already known.
The AT 44 6x6 will make its maiden trip in Antarctica in December 2010 end January 2011, driving from Novo to the South Pole and back, supporting a German/Austrian ski race.
The specification of this vehicle can be adjusted according to the customers needs.
For more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
- Engine: 3.0L Diesel common rail, 170hp/3600rpm/360Nm
- Filtration: Extra heavy duty fuel and air filtration
- Gearbox: 5 speed automatic
- Transfer case: Part time High and low range (2.566:1 in low)
- Crawler gear (2.566:1 in low)
- Differential locks: 100% (front/rear/rear)
- Brakes front/rear: Disc/drum/drum
- Tyres front/rear: 44x18.50/15
- Rim: Arctic Trucks 15x16 rim
- Suspension front/rear: Coil/Coil/Coil
- Length: 6.365mm (+150mm for grille guard)
- Width: 2.300mm
- Height: 2.145mm (+170mm for roof rack)
- Wheelbase: 3.125mm/1200mm
- Ground clearance: 480mm under belly (min. 376mm)
- Fuel tank: 400 L
- Compressed air: integrated compressor
- EL: 12V generator 960W + extra battery
- Power outlets as requested.
- Tire pressure as low as 2 psi or 0,14 kg/cm3
- Weight approx. 2.600 kg.